- A diverse, loving, flawed flock from many walks of life, and from many faith backgrounds.
- Hopeful, curious, welcoming, wayward, generous and wondering.
We believe in
- An infinitely and eternally loving and accepting God
- Jesus, the Good Shepherd of all people
- The Holy Spirit who is at work in all of creation and in each of us.
Come get found with us, and come as you are.
Sundays at 11:00 a.m.: Choral Eucharist Alternative, gender-neutral liturgy, with the bread and wine shared in a circle around the table. We sing using the Hymnal 1982, Wonder, Love & Praise, and music inserts.
Wednesdays at 12 noon: Prayer and healing service, followed by meditation A contemplative service out of the New Zealand prayer book guides us as we pray for each other, our neighbors and the world.
Fridays at 12 noon: Our Pan de Cielo ministry serves a hot lunch to our hungry neighbors. Come anytime after 9 a.m. to help cook and set up!
Third Sunday of each month, 2 p.m. Eucharist at Strawberry Creek Lodge We bring the consecrated bread and wine to seniors in an ecumenical service based on the Book of Common Prayer “Communion Under Special Circumstances.”