- A diverse, loving, flawed flock from many walks of life, and from many faith backgrounds.
- Hopeful, curious, welcoming, wayward, generous and wondering.
We believe in
- An infinitely and eternally loving and accepting God
- Jesus, the Good Shepherd of all people
- The Holy Spirit who is at work in all of creation and in each of us.
Come as you are, and be found with us.
Alternative, gender-neutral liturgy, with the bread and wine shared in a circle around the table. We sing using the Hymnal 1982, Wonder, Love & Praise, and music inserts.
… at 9 a.m.: Family-friendly liturgy using Godly Play in place of the sermon.
… at 11 a.m.: Come hear our wonderful cadre of preachers, both guests and priests who are part of our parish family.
Wednesdays at 12 noon: Prayer, Eucharist and healing service, followed by meditation A contemplative service out of the New Zealand prayer book guides our prayers for each other & the world.
Fridays at 12 noon: Our Pan de Cielo ministry serves a hot lunch to our hungry neighbors. Come anytime after 9 a.m. to help cook and set up!
Third Sunday of each month, 2 p.m. Eucharist at Strawberry Creek Lodge We bring the consecrated bread and wine to seniors in an ecumenical service based on the Book of Common Prayer “Communion Under Special Circumstances.”