- A diverse, loving, flawed flock from many walks of life, and from many faith backgrounds.
- Hopeful, curious, welcoming, wayward, generous and wondering.
We believe in
- An infinitely and eternally loving and accepting God
- Jesus, the Good Shepherd of all people
- The Holy Spirit who is at work in all of creation and in each of us.
Come as you are, and be found with us.
Alternative, gender-neutral liturgy, with the bread and wine shared in a circle around the table.
Sundays, 9 a.m.: Family-friendly liturgy using Godly Play in place of the sermon.
Sundays, 11 a.m.: Come hear our wonderful cadre of preachers, both guests and priests who are part of our parish family. We sing using the Hymnal 1982, Wonder, Love & Praise, and music inserts.
Wednesdays, 12 noon, with healing service, followed by meditation. A contemplative service out of the New Zealand prayer book guides our prayers for each other & the world.
Third Sunday of each month, 2 p.m. at Strawberry Creek Lodge, we bring the consecrated bread and wine to seniors in an ecumenical service based on the Book of Common Prayer “Communion Under Special Circumstances.”
Pan de Cielo Feeding Ministries
Mondays, 9:30 a.m.: Come help make and distribute sandwiches to our neighborhood
Fridays, 9:30 a.m.: Come help make a hot lunch or work in our food pantry